The Metro Futon is constructed in a strong redwood pine timber that is FSC certified from managed forests in Europe and is available with a choice of frame finishes. The Metro converts to a bed, then back to a sofa, easily by using the flip over grabs on the arm rest tops. The simple modern style is suited to most homes and makes a comfortable sofa for regular use.
The Metro is available with a choice of fabrics covering the standard futon mattress comprising layers of cotton and woolfelt with a central layer of high density foam. When ope in a bed position the mattress provides a 130 x 190 cm sleeping area, enough space for two!
Sofa width: 200 cms
Sofa depth: 100 cms - allowing for the lean of the back rest.
Bed length: 200cms (sleeping area 190cms)
Bed width: 130cms
- Strong and durable, FSC certified pine wood frame.
- Choice of frame finishes, natural or black.
- foam core futon mattress with layers of cotton and woolfelt for durability and comfort.
- The Futon Mattress is upholstered in a choice of tough cotton / poly or linen mix fabrics.
- This item is delivered to you for self assembly, please allow around 1 hour, no special tools or skills needed.
The Metro Futon Sofa Bed is perfectly suitable as an everyday sofa bed for sitting and / or sleeping and, of course, as a guest room use sofa bed.
Free UK mainland weekday delivery. For Ireland or UK off-shore please contact us for a quote.
The Metro is from Karup Design of Denmark, they are experiencing delayed deliveries following high demand and Covid shutdown - delivery is now May 2021 - call for details.
This item is delivered by parcel carrier to your home address on a pre-arranged week day to suit you.
If you have any delivery questions please call us on 01752 226655 we are always happy to speak!