The Osaka Bed is a simple low level design, manufactured by hand by a great little company near here on the South coast. Constructed in durable, good quality pine timber, the Osaka features a low level sleeping height, headboard and footboard. The base features pine timber fixed slatting making it perfect for combining with a choice of our futon mattresses, either the popular 8-layer traditional cotton / woolfelt futon, the De-Luxe Futon with a Reflex foam core, or the FutoLatex with its natural latex core. It is also possible to use the Osaka Bed Frame with a spring-type mattress or foam based mattresses.
- Bed Overall width: (Double Size) 145cm (sleeping area 137cm) / (King Size) 157cm (sleeping area 150cm)
- Bed Overall length: (Double Size) 201cm (sleeping area 190cm) / (King Size) 211cm (sleeping area 200cm)
- Bed Height (sleeping): 25cm to top of frame / 41cm to top of mattress (approx).
- Bed Height (headboard): 56cm
- Strong, UK made, sanded smooth, pine frame.
- Ready for you to add a stain / wax or just go with the natural ageing of the timber; no need to finish.
- Choice of futon mattresses - 8 layer traditional, DeLuxe with Reflex Foam core, or FutoLatex with natural latex core.
- Flat-packed for easy delivery to your home - gets up the stairs easily.
- Available in two sizes only - UK double 137cm / 4ft6ins or UK kingsize 150cm / 5ft.
- Minimal assembly required - no special skills, allow 1 hour.
Ideal to fit into rooms with limited access as arrives flat-packed.
Great for rooms with low ceiling heights - lofts, mezzanines etc.
In Stock - delivery 5 to 7 days. (delivery Mainland UK £Free).
N.B. Please also note that the Carriers are only contracted to deliver to the front door of a premise. Onward delivery to a flat/apartment or any particular room in a house are the responsibility of the purchaser.